Corn + Zucchini Fritters
You will need:
- 300g corn kernels, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini, grated, then drained through cheesecloth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk (or mylk)
- 1 cup flour (I used buckwheat, but whatever you have will work)
- 1 tsp Midas Cup
1. Grate the zucchini.
2. Place on a cheese cloth or piece of linen and wring out excess liquid.
3. Place corn, zucchini, eggs and milk into a bowl, mix together
4. Sieve the flour and Midas Cup into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Heat a little oil or butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Place a spoonful of the mixture into the pan. Flip when they’re golden, 2-3 minutes, and cook on other side.
6. Serve with some fresh avocado/guacamole, sour cream or a poached egg. (Personally I go with all of the above plus bacon, but again whatever you have/feel like will be delicious).
For this and more delicious recipes check out the Midas Cup website here.